Ask a Librarian

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Where can I find tutoring help?

57 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Jul 05, 2016    tutoring


The Learning Enrichment and Assistance Program (LEAP) is part of the university’s Undergraduate Student Success Center and offers course-specific tutoring.  You can call the department at 704-406-4562 or email