Ask a Librarian

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Where are reserve books located and who do I contact if I have a question?

53 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Jul 05, 2016    reserves


Reserve books are located at the circulation desk and can be checked out during regular library hours.  Use of reserve materials is restricted to the Gardner-Webb University community (currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff).   A valid University ID with photo is required to borrow reserve items.  Other forms of ID (i.e. driver's license, social security card, etc.) are not acceptable.


Please direct calls regarding the reserve materials to:  

Ary Bottoms - 704-406-4295 or email:

All library billing inquiries are handled in the Circulation Department. If you have questions regarding Reserve fines or about a bill, please contact Steve Harrington at 704-406-2183.