Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.
589 views | 0 0 | Last updated on Jun 11, 2019 printing
We have two new printers located on the main floor of the library that will allow you to print multiple documents at a time. The directions are posted on the wall behind the printers. Here are those directions:
1. Swipe your ID or use the keyboard function to put in your WebbConnect information. For community patrons, ask one of the workers at the circulation desk for the community card to access your print job.
2. Press “MENU.”
3. Select “Release.”
4. Select the job(s) that you would like to print by tapping them to highlight them.
5. When finished selecting jobs, press the blue “START” key.
6. Your jobs will now print.
7. When finished, press the “ACCESS” key and select “LOG OFF” to log out of the printer.